Monday, October 31, 2011

Behind The Camera - Sunrise

Andy | Monday, October 31, 2011 | Best Blogger Tips

I have been wanting to go to this spot for a long time. I always thought it would be a good place to photograph the sun rising on Lake Ontario. With it still dark at 7 A.M. I drove for 15 minutes to get there. The temperature on this morning was only 1 degree celsius. I was warm except for my hands. When I arrived the sun was still below horizon. There were a few joggers and people walking their dogs. As it turned out it was a good day for photographing the sun comming up. I'm linking to Behind The Camera.

6 comments:

  1. It was worth the cold hands to get this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tooooo pretty. The perfect shot. Thanks for bring to help me. I will work on it at school...keep our fingers crossed I can do it. I am getting so frustrated. Yes, it was that blade that caught my eyes immediately. Living in an old 100+ year old farmhouse, we heated with wood stoves for years. Geeze...were they a pain and so messy. That sign was one that really pulled on the old heartstrings, and I LOVED the choi
    ce of lettering and colors. Happy Halloween. I am off to school with middle school kids in costume. Trust me, I will have lots pin the suspensions today. UGH! genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A six sided star! Very nice. Well worth getting up in the cold for.

    I removed the extra thumbnail - it happens, no worries :)

    Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on this trail before. You are a brave man to get up so early! Love the sun peeking out. Great shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beauitful shot!!

    i love the photo of you (it reflects how i feel all the time) and the name of your blog, excellent!!

    i was wondering how you found me, isn't tammy wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    Beautiful photo.
    Nature provides us with beautiful moments!
    Regards,

    André Tavares.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive